Mohd. Talat Aziz

Mohd Talat Aziz, Founder & Sponsor.

Mohd Talat Aziz, Founder Sponsor
I am Mohd. Talat Aziz, a student by profession currently studying in AMU, is the brain behind this Mission (a type of commitment by me). I want to be the Orator and a Writer. Pursuing a step towards it, I write for this website and do critical analysis of some of the trending topics. Though a medical student, I somehow learned to edit some of the computer languages and with this skill, I developed this site after facing so many obstacles.

I am 19 years old, from a village in North Dinajpur district of West Bengal, India named Mirtola. I am the fourth child of my parents. I started my education from Maktab (a form of Madrasa), did
Matriculation from Crescent Public School, KNE, studied intermediate in prestigious Aligarh Muslim University.

Inspired by the Mission of Maulana Ilyas Kandhelwi,
successfull story of Sir Sayyed Ahmad Khan and
literary works of Mohd. Iqbal, I came up with EduIslam to empower humanity as for what God created me.
Ofcourse, my ideal is Prophet Mohammad S.A.W and His Companions (specially Omar R.A.) and atlast, I couldnt reach upto here without the support and blessings of my " Parents", Relatives, Teachers and Friends
.

Detail Card!
Name:- Md. Talat Aziz
Other name used:- Mir Talat Aziz, Mir Saad Bin Shakir.
Father's Name:-Md. Shakir Sarwar
Mother's Name:- Tabassum Parween
Address:- Mirtola, Chakulia, North Dinajpur, Bengal, India-733208 Education:
Early-Maktab Hussania
2003-07: New Angels Public School
2008-12: Oriental Public School
2012-14: Crescent Public School
(2014: Cracked AMU Entrance & Got Chance in Rahmani-30, preparatory centre for IIT with 100% Scholarship) 2014-16: Aligarh Muslim University.






 

My Photo Diaries

Trolltunga Norway
Delivering Speech In 2K13
Forest
EID-2K16

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post